Wow! Kaitlyn is really on the go now! Gone are the days of setting her on the living room floor and knowing she'll be there in 10 minutes when I'm done folding laundry or whatever! Now, if you leave her alone for a few seconds she's on the other side of the room...usually by the TV stand...exactly where we DON'T want her! And so begins the baby-chasing! It's so fun though! She's just so proud of herself when she gets to where she wants to go! This morning I stood her up next to the couch and she grabbed on and stood there for a while...then I moved the TV remote a little out of her reach and she took a couple steps to get to it! They were pretty wobbly steps, but almost cruising none the less! It amazes me how just like 2 weeks ago she was barely getting up on all fours and now she is getting around pretty efficiently! 

Well, we finally got her crib lowered and took her bumper out of it a few days ago...I caught her climbing on it already, so I knew it was time to say good-bye to it...so sad because it's what makes her crib so cute! So now her room looks pretty plain...hhmmm...maybe it's time to shop for some more Pooh accessories for the walls?! :o) Anyways, this morning her leg was hanging out of the crib, between the slats! Yikes! She wasn't stuck or anything, but it didn't look very comfortable to me! So, bumper or no bumper...that is the question?! Well, that's the latest here...we are getting excited for Grandma Maloch's visit this weekend! I can't wait to show off all her new 'tricks'!! :o)
No comments:
Post a Comment