Friday, August 8, 2008
Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba!
Ok, so I know I already posted once today...but this is so cute, I had to share it before we left for Mackinaw! So after work today I'm playing with her, watching her slow-crawl (this is what I'm calling it for now b/c she's not zooming around yet, but she's definitely crawling) and she gets to her swing and starts pulling herself up on it. She didn't make it all the way up, but she got up on her knees. Then she goes after the TV stand and pulls on all the knobs on the cupboards. I was hoping she wouldn't pull up on that b/c it's not very sturdy yet (baby-proofing is not all the way done)...she stayed down...phew! So then I'm folding laundry and I hear Kaitlyn in the living room just babbling away...she's been doing this more lately, but today she was going non-stop! Lots of ba ba ba and pa pa pa and da da da! She'd put her fist in her mouth and test the sounds out that way and then take it out and go at it again. Then she was crawling after this toy that rolls, going ba ba ba ba ba around the living room! Then she sat up and started clapping! Boy, when she decides to put on a show, she really does it! I even got a couple minutes of it on video! YAY! Later Wayne's buddy Casey comes over and, being the new mom that I am, I'm all excited to show off her new 'tricks' and of course she won't do any of it! Doh! Oh well...at least I got to see it! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment