Friday, August 22, 2008

Poor Pumpkin! :o(

You'll never guess what accidentally happened last night! We locked Pumpkin in the garage all night long! Poor Kitty! :o( For those of you who don't know, he's our super-friendly-almost-human-like-kitty who is STRICTLY an INDOOR cat...as in, NEVER goes outside, except on the back porch to scratch his back on the concrete when we're out there with him. We had no idea 'til this morning! Before bed last night Wayne went to shut the garage door and I bet Pumpkin snuck out behind him! So this morning Wayne found him at the door waiting to get in...he had totally scratched up that weather-strip thingy on our door too! Doh! I just hope he didn't get into anything bad in the garage...yikes! So, today he's acting a little ticked off at us...with good reason I suppose...we're bad kitty-parents!

Let's see...not too much new lately I guess. Kaitlyn has been fighting sleep again lately. Apparently, this is common at this age with all the discovering going on! I think I took for granted how good of a sleeper she has been all these months! Ha ha! We have another busy weekend ahead of us. Tonight the girls are coming over for pizza and movies. Tomorrow I'm hitting a baby-sale at St. Luke's (no, they are not selling babies...baby stuff!) and then meeting a girl from craigslist.com to buy a musical activity table thingy for Kaitlyn. Then Lara and Kristal are coming over to visit...and little Christian is coming too...he's a bit older now, so the babies will get to play a little bit! And then after church on Sunday is a picnic! That is also Kaitlyn's 9 month birthday! WOW! Then we have her check up on Monday morning...I can't wait to see how long/big she's getting!! When am I going to clean and do laundry in the middle of all this?! Oh well...it'll wait! Happy Weekend!!!

No comments: