Well, tonight starts our crazy busy weekend. I'm meeting with a friend from work tonight. Then tomorrow night is Mom's Night Out...Wayne is taking Kaitlyn for the whole evening...I can't wait! Then Saturday we have to get up SUPER early and drive to Dayton to drop Kaitlyn off at my Mom's and then we're off to Columbus for the OHIO STATE GAME...GO BUCKS! Then back to Dayton to get Kaitlyn and back home to get ready for Sunday's trip...to CEDAR POINT! Hooray, I haven't been there in like 3 years!! We are all very excited for our fun filled weekend! We just have to make it through one more day of work...boy, work is really interferring with my social life these days! :o)
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Bbbrrrttt!
So, now Kaitlyn makes a new sound...kind of like pppbbbsssttt, but minus the tongue and all the spit (hooray)! She's blowing drier raspberries that sound like bbbrrrttt...or something like that! Too funny! She's also starting to feed herself a little bit...Aunt Ruth let her feed herself eggs for lunch today and boy, did she get messy! But she was starting to get it I think. So, I guess I have to get over the messy part and just deal with it and let her learn. So, hopefully she'll be feeding herself more soon! Last night we finally made it to the store so I bought some things she can feed herself (hopefully) that I'm not going to puree. It'll be so nice once she's really eating the same FOOD as us instead of MUSH!
Well, tonight starts our crazy busy weekend. I'm meeting with a friend from work tonight. Then tomorrow night is Mom's Night Out...Wayne is taking Kaitlyn for the whole evening...I can't wait! Then Saturday we have to get up SUPER early and drive to Dayton to drop Kaitlyn off at my Mom's and then we're off to Columbus for the OHIO STATE GAME...GO BUCKS! Then back to Dayton to get Kaitlyn and back home to get ready for Sunday's trip...to CEDAR POINT! Hooray, I haven't been there in like 3 years!! We are all very excited for our fun filled weekend! We just have to make it through one more day of work...boy, work is really interferring with my social life these days! :o)
Well, tonight starts our crazy busy weekend. I'm meeting with a friend from work tonight. Then tomorrow night is Mom's Night Out...Wayne is taking Kaitlyn for the whole evening...I can't wait! Then Saturday we have to get up SUPER early and drive to Dayton to drop Kaitlyn off at my Mom's and then we're off to Columbus for the OHIO STATE GAME...GO BUCKS! Then back to Dayton to get Kaitlyn and back home to get ready for Sunday's trip...to CEDAR POINT! Hooray, I haven't been there in like 3 years!! We are all very excited for our fun filled weekend! We just have to make it through one more day of work...boy, work is really interferring with my social life these days! :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment