Thursday, August 7, 2008

I Win the Bad Mommy of the Year Award!!

So, last night Kaitlyn and I went to Walmart to get a few things...I had a list of school supplies I needed to get for this Operation Backpack at church (donation to kids who can't afford school supplies). Kaitlyn bot bored with her toy keys in the cart and kept wanting to hold the paper list so I finally gave in and let her play with it. So we're shopping and I look down and she has the paper up to her mouth, so I take it away and find a chunk of the paper missing! Eeeek! Kaitlyn ate paper! Oopsy...sign me up for the Bad Mommy of the Year Award! :o( So...we'll see if paper passes through or if it digests I guess! On the up side, I did find her a super cute shirt for fall for $2!! It says "I'm a social butterfly" on it! How appropriate! Ha ha! Anyways, Kaitlyn is going to try cantaloupe today...we'll see how that goes down...personally, I hate it but Wayne likes it so maybe she will too! Ok, that's all the news for today! :o)

No comments: