Tuesday, August 5, 2008
A Good Morning Surprise!!
So this morning I wake up and hear Kaitlyn in her crib. She wasn't quite as happy sounding as she normally is, but she wasn't crying so I let it go for a few minutes (I wasn't ready to get up yet!) before going to get her. So I go in her room and SURPRISE there she is staring at me! Ha ha ha! The cutest little look on her face! She had pulled up at the end of her crib and was like "Mommy, look what I did!" I was in such shock, it woke me right up! I think she was a little upset because she was stranded...apparently babies have to 'learn how to fall/sit down'. Then just as I was about to pick her up she started sucking on the side of her crib...wonderful...we're going to have CHOMP marks on our furniture! LOL!! Actually, I saw these cool crib guard things that stick on to any crib rail (ours is a convertable crib so the sides are a weird size) so we'll probably end up getting those if it becomes an issue. Anyways, I was so proud of her for pulling up this morning! What a great start to the day! This morning we took a stroll to the park and tried out the baby swings again...this time I remembered the camera (& battery) so I took a couple pics of her swinging this time. She just loves it! Oh, and last night I tried Wayne's Dad's scanner and put Kaitlyn's latest pics on the Shutterfly site...the scanner must have been dirty because it doesn't look great, but you can see her at any rate! So, that's our news for today! Lately it seems like there is something to tell every day! She's just learning so much right now...it's fun to see her discover new things and see the world through her eyes. :o)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment