Saturday, August 30, 2008

Go Buckeyes!!!!!!!

Wahoo!! OSU beat Youngstown State 43-0 today and we were there to experience it in person! What a long day though! We woke up around 5:30am, hit the road a little after 6:30am, made it to my Mom's around 9am, dropped Kaitlyn off and then headed for Columbus. We had to park a bazillion miles away from the stadium because we were running so late so of course we had to walk a bazillion miles to get there and we almost missed the start of the game! Oopsy! But it was fun...that is until the guy behind us spilled his Coke all over us! DOH! It was all over the back of my legs, our seat and worst of all, my BRAND NEW NEVER BEEN WORN BEFORE gym shoes that I just got last night! URGH! Don't mess with my new shoes dude! So we got all that cleaned up and enjoyed the rest of the game...I even splurged on a hot dog for $4.50! What a rip off! Anyways, we headed back to Grandma Maloch's to pick up Kaitlyn. She had a great time playing...Grandma had even more fun showing her off to family and friends I think! But Kaitlyn did great, until the car ride home...she started getting fussy around 6:30pm...an hour earlier than usual, but that totally makes sense since we woke her up an hour early this morning...we really asked for it, didn't we?! She was definitely sick of being in her car seat...and dare I say it...but I THINK she MAY be teething...MAYBE. I know I have thought that a few times before, but I THINK this MAY really be IT! :o) It feels quite a bit more 'bumpy' on her gums than usual...so, we'll see. IF she REALLY is teething, tomorrow could be quite interesting at Cedar Point! Orajel?? CHECK! Well, I'm off to bed...tomorrow is another long, fun day!! Here are a few pics of Kaitlyn cheering for OSU!

No comments: